CST Studio Suite 2020 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup for supported version of Windows.
CST Studio Suite 2020 Free Download Over All
CST Studio Suite is a high-performance 3D EM analysis software package for designing, analyzing and optimizing electromagnetic (EM) components and systems. Common subjects of EM analysis include the performance and efficiency of antennas and filters, electromagnetic compatibility and interference (EMC/EMI), exposure of the human body to EM fields, electro-mechanical effects in motors and generators, and thermal effects in high-power devices.
Electromagnetic field solvers for applications across the EM spectrum are contained within a single user interface in CST Studio Suite. The solvers can be coupled to perform hybrid simulations, giving engineers the flexibility to analyze whole systems made up of multiple components in an efficient and straightforward way. Co-design with other SIMULIA products allows EM simulation to be integrated into the design flow and drives the development process from the earliest stages.
Features of CST Studio Suite 2020 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them. download cst studio suite 2020
- LINUX support for all interactive workflows
- New project preview mode, which includes archiving of projects
- Added filtering option to the navigation tree
- New search option to find commands, information and examples
- New Python module for general project management
- Enhanced general and cylindrical bend feature
- System Simulator: Import of Functional Mockup Units for Model Exchange according to FMI standard
- HPC: MPI job scheduler native shell support
- HPC: Improved GPU support: Added selected AMD GPUs (T), NVIDIA RTX series and NVIDIA NVLink
- Extended modification options of existing simulation projects
- Improved support of lumped elements for 3D simulation projects
- One-click conversion of 3D projects to assembly projects
- Mesh Import: Recovery tool for intersecting triangles
- NVH Mesh Import with connections for surface mesh (I)
- Improved robustness of mesh moving for optimizations and sweeps
- Post Processing New Python module ‘cst.results’ to access 0D/1D results from file
- New easy to use ‘Result2D’ VBA object
- Improved ray histogram post-processing
- Interactive plot measurement mode for Cartesian 1D plot
- Interactive farfield plots in orthographic projection
- Faster farfield combination that avoids nearfield data processing (T, F)
- New Report tool to collect screenshots and create report documents
- Enhanced 2D colormap plot supports contour lines, banding and auto tick
- Customizable plot units in 2D/3D plots.
System Requirements for CST Studio Suite 2020 Free Download
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
CST Studio Suite 2020 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: CST Studio Suite 2020
- Download File Size: 6.6 GB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
How to Install CST Studio Suite 2020
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble please get help from our contact us page.
Click on below button to start. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.