Download Rowbyte Fast Bokeh Pro v1.4.2 Full Version for After Effects Free Download for Windows & Macintosh Free
Fast Bokeh Pro is a plug-in for After Effects that creates a smooth Depth of Field bokeh blur using a Depth Map. It’s very fast, handles edges properly and easy to use.
Why Another Lens Blur Plug-in?
Fast Bokeh Pro is different from all the other Lens Blur plug-ins out there because of the following features.
- Very fast and blur radius independent.
- Handles edges properly.
- Gaussian (Faster) or Spherical (HQ) Bokeh Blur
Blur Radius Independent
Fast Bokeh’s performance only depends on the image size, but not the amount of blur applied, so you can expect a near constant render performance.
No Hard Edges
Object boundaries are expanded and edges are handled properly as expected. There are still limits because the plug-in doesn’t have information about occluded objects in the render, but it does a reasonable job in avoiding hard edges and halos as much as possible.
Smooth Bokeh Blur
This plug-in creates a smooth Gaussian-like fast blur or Spherical shaped Bokeh Blur. Gaussian like Aperture Blur is lightning quick while Spherical shaped Aperture Blur is very high quality yet still reasonably quick.
Spherical Bokeh Blur while not as fast as Gaussian, is still radius independent and very performant.
32 bit colors
32 bpc is not only supported, but also recommended for best quality.
Focus Point Selection
Use a point parameter to select the focus point automatically without having to enter the focus depth manually.
- Blur Radius: The radius of the blur.
- Depth Map Layer: The layer to use as a Depth Map.
- Invert Depth Map: Invert white and dark pixels in the depth map. By default white pixels are background and dark pixels are foreground.
- Focus Distance: Set the current focus distance of the Depth Map.
- Aperture Type: Set the Aperture type to Gaussian (Faster) or Spherical (High Quality).
- Focus Point: Use a point parameter to set the focus depth instead of adjusting it manually.
- Intensity Boost: Boost the color intensity. Useful for large blur radii and transparent images.
After Effects CS6 and Creative Cloud. Tested with CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019 CC 2020. macOS 10.8 and above or Windows 7 and above.